COVID-19 and your Flying Smiles
Flying Smiles is now vaccinated and taking bi-weekly lateral flow tests.
Under the General Dental Officers guidance (January 2021) Fiona can provide her services in all tiers. This is due to that fact that she is fulfilling these guidelines:
- I always ring before the appointment to check you are ready, available and healthy enough for treatment.
- I follow strict cleaning policies for the protection of both myself and my patients.
- I maintain a rigorous personal hygiene standards and cross infection measures for every patient interaction.
- I use hospital-grade disinfectants across the entire home visit, with extensive cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- After each use all dental instruments receive the highest level of medical sterilisation available. These processes have always been of utmost importance in our practice and will continue to be the standards I uphold for our patients.
- In coming to you I reduce the risk as you do not need to travel or wait public waiting rooms.
- Please rest assured that I am following local and national updates daily and will continue to maintain the highest level of safety and patient care that you have come to expect. If you have any questions regarding your future appointments, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- I will send all paperwork online so there is no additional clutter when I visit you.
- If you do not have a computer you can complete the forms on my ipad which is easy to wipe down with sanitising wipes.
Fiona Perry EDH GDC 3030