COVID-19 and your Flying Smiles
To our patients and their families,
Following GDC/HIS guidelines I have to stop my service while the pandemic is erupting. Emergency dentistry, for those in pain, is available for registered patients, at the local dental practices: Infinity Blu 01764 650480, Care Dental 01764 655725, Spring Grove 01764 679040. If you are not registered, then speak to the staff at Broxden Dental Clinic 01738 450550. I am available via my contacts page if you are unable to speak to your practice.
Thank you for being a valued patient. I appreciate your trust and confidence in me. Together we can overcome these unprecedented circumstances. Take care, keep safe and stay in! I look forward to you seeing later in the year at your next appointment.
Flying Smiles has our patients’ well-being and their Health and Safety as a number one priority. Often in times of uncertainty there can be a wealth of misinformation spread, especially in today’s digital age. I wanted to reach out to all of our patients regarding the COVID-19 virus, and to let you know the steps we are taking to alleviate any potential concerns.
- I always ring before the appointment to check you are ready, available and healthy enough for treatment.
- I follow strict cleaning policies for the protection of both myself and my patients.
- I maintain a rigorous personal hygiene standards and cross infection measures for every patient interaction.
- I use hospital-grade disinfectants across the entire home visit, with extensive cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- After each use all dental instruments receive the highest level of medical sterilisation available. These processes have always been of utmost importance in our practice and will continue to be the standards I uphold for our patients.
- In coming to you I reduce the risk as you do not need to travel or wait public waiting rooms.
- Please rest assured that I am following local and national updates daily and will continue to maintain the highest level of safety and patient care that you have come to expect. If you have any questions regarding your future appointments, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Fiona Perry EDH GDC 3030